McDonalds Fortitude Valley – Water Plumbing, Stormwater, Sanitary & Trade waste Drainage (base build and fit out)
Primary contractor: Hutchinson Builders
Where: Brunswick Street, Fortitude Valley
Duration: December 2022- April 2023
Our contractors presented us with the old Fortitude Valley Police Beat, gutted and ready for a multi-level McDonald’s food precinct in a tight space of only 260m2. They had RPG Plumbing and Gas first in mind when this project needed to be completed to the standard McDonald’s requires, because of our previous experience in McDonald’s builds.
This project design and construction involved:
- Grease trap installation
- Tenancy fit out water services for commercial kitchen & bathrooms
- Tenancy fit out drainage
- Tenancy fit out fit off services
- Backflow prevention on water services
- Underground sanitary drainage
- Underground Tradewaste drainage
- Underground stormwater drainage
- Underground water services
- Elevated Tradewaste Drainage in tight spaces
- Elevated Sanitary Drainage in tight spaces
- Stainless hot cooking oil services
- Compressed air services
- Reticulated water pumps on heated water services
- Stormwater for roof services
Our professional reputation, problem solving skills, excellent workmanship and the adaptability to changes helped the project of McDonalds Fortitude Valley run smoothly with an outstanding outcome and client satisfaction.
A relationship built on trust and quality work is what sets the RPG team aside from others, resulting in repeat business including for these valued clients.